[Final words & Extra chapter]

 


[Afterword]

What did you think of the final volume of Nishino? 

This work is now complete. 

The content of this volume is a development that I had been considering since the book was first published, and I feel an extraordinary sense of accomplishment that I was able to bring it to a successful conclusion on paper. 

Having gained the girl they had longed for, what kind of youth will the Futsumen, who are heading to a new place together, have there? Will Gabu-chan, now fully formed, be able to sleep with Nishino after Rose? The story that follows is one that I myself am anxious to learn. 

If I have more time, I would like to write a little bit about the later part of the story. I can't promise that, but I hope to publish it on the Internet, such as on Kakuyomu.

Please continue to support Bunkololi in the future. 

I would like to express my gratitude below.

Please continue to support Bunkololi in the future. 

I wish to express my sincere gratitude to all of our readers who have continued to read this long story of 14 volumes up to the final volume. 

It is thanks to all of you that we have been able to continue publishing this book to its conclusion. Thank you very much for your support over the years. 

I would also like to express my sincere gratitude to Matanonki▼ for his very attractive illustrations in this volume. The heroines are overwhelmingly lovely, and the hero, Nishino, would not have existed without his illustrations. 

I would also like to express my deepest gratitude to Matanonki for his support over the six years since the publication of the first volume in 2018.

I cannot thank the editor in charge, Mr. O., Mr. S., and the editorial department of MF Bunko J enough for their consideration from the first volume to the final volume toward further publication, and I am truly grateful for the measures they are considering even after the book is completed. 

I would like to thank the proofreaders, sales staff, designers, translators, Shinoharashinome sensei who took charge of the comic adaptation, the bookstores that stock this work, the web retailers that sell the e-book, and all the people involved who have supported us over the years. I would like to express my gratitude to all of you for your generous support over the years. 

Thank you very much for your patronage of Nishino from Kakuyom and MF Bunko J.

(Buncololi)

 

[One day at the share house (Gabriella and her packing)]


A residential area in Tokyo. A detached house for rent located in the middle of the city. The house has three rooms, and one of them is a Japanese-style room on the first floor of the share house. Gabriella, who rented this room as her living space, was feeling discouraged before her impending move.

"This is not going to happen in time. I understand that it is absolutely impossible."

The commotion caused at their school involving the Futsumen forced the three residents of the share house to change schools and move out of the house. However, Gabu-chan has not yet packed her belongings in anticipation of the movers' visit.

"Don't give up on us! Come on, get your stuff packed in cardboard boxes! "

"You've got a terrible closet. It's as if it's untidy."

The two people accompanying them are Nishino and Rose, who share a residence with her. 

They are packing up whatever they see into the cardboard boxes at their disposal. There was nothing to sort through anymore.

"Oh, sister, I think it's terrible to put clothes and books in the same cardboard box!"

"If you're going to be so extravagant, you should have packed by yourself from the beginning! "

"Gokyou Nishino, that game was borrowed from a classmate."

"If you go to return it now, won't you be able to make it in time. You can mail it later."

Gabriella resigned from the move by the end of the day. On her behalf, Nishino and Rose proceeded with the work briskly. One after another, the items scattered around the room are shoved into cardboard boxes with the logo of the moving company on them.

"These underwear are still wet. If you don't dry them properly, they will stink."

"Sister, I was going to take them to the laundry today. "

"Hey! I don't want you to leave the used ones here!"

Gabriella's used underwear, tossed by Rose, fluttered around the room. It lands with a thud on the head of Nishino, who was working near her. He picked up the somewhat damp item and shoved it into the cardboard box in his hand.

"I can't afford to do laundry at this point. You can put them in the washing machine at the new place."

"Oh, no! What a terrible thing to put dirty things together with things borrowed from schoolmates!"

"I hope you can understand the feelings of the person who has to deal with this filth."

"It's going to take longer than I expected. What about the living room and kitchen?"

"I'll go talk to Francisca. There's no way we're gonna let her sit there and play."

"I'm sorry, but I'd appreciate it if you did."

Rose, sitting up, patted her way upstairs to the living room. At the same time, a light ding-dong sound echoed through the house. It seemed to be a visitor. Nishino, who had shifted his attention from packing, muttered to himself.

"It's earlier than planned, but it looks like we're running out of time."

"It looks like it's just as I expected. I recommend rescheduling today's move."

Nishino, goes to the window facing the garden in the Japanese-style room. From the same place, his voice would be heard well enough to reach the front door. A sweeping window opened with a rattling sound. He peeks his upper body through it and says to the movers who would be standing in front of the entrance.

"Sorry for the inconvenience. Please give us a little time so........... "

"I'm here to deliver pizza."

Then, delivered halfway through Futsumen's remarks was an unexpected greeting. The energetic voice echoed through the house. Upon closer inspection, a motorcycle with a pizza parlor logo was parked on the street in front of the house.

"Pizza? Did you get the delivery address wrong?"

"Gokyou Nishino, it is not a mistake. It is because I ordered it. It seems that if you order a pizza of a particular price, you will get another one free of charge. I couldn't pass up this chance!"

Immediately after, slamming and bustling footsteps approach the Japanese-style room. It is Rose, who had headed upstairs to the living room to give instructions to Francisca, but has returned to the Japanese-style room after overhearing the pizza parlor's greeting. Immediately she spots the culprit and raises her voice.

"Hey you, why is there pizza "

"Sister, you can't do anything in a hurry. Let's take a break. We have the classic mixed pizza and the pescatore, which is filled with seafood. We also have enough drinks for everyone. Oh, but we don't have enough for the old lady."

"I'll take care of it! "

"I'm going to pay for the goods anyway. I can't refuse to accept it."

As I was doing so, Francisca came down from the living room upstairs. 

She peeked into the Japanese-style room and asked Rose a question with a can of beer in her hand.

"Hey, Rose. I'll pay for it, and I can have some too, right?"

"You should shut up!"

No matter what you do, there is always a lot of commotion the share house. That would probably never change, even in the new place they were moving to. With this thought in mind, Nishino hurried toward the front door, wallet in hand.

Comments

  1. All good things have to come to an end sooner or later. Thank you very much for having translated Nishino's adventures to the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. gracias por traernos el último vol de Nishino

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally think this is a more decent ending than expected. The series, like Tanka, was def a guilty pleasure for me, and I expected the ending to be much worse given the abrupt timing. But it was okay enough considering the rest of the writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you read or get the raws from?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment