[Extra] What Happened One Day at the Share House (Rose and nursing)


A residential area in Tokyo. A shared house located in the middle of the city. This was a slightly newer share house with three floors. Normally, the residents would be taking classes at school, but in a Japanese-style room on the first floor, one of the residents could be seen. 

A futon was laid out on the tatami mats, and Gabriella was lying on her back. 

Beside her, Rose is sitting in front of her, as if trying to snuggle up to her.

"Sister, I am thirsty. Can I have some water?" 

" Can't you at least do that yourself?" 

"I am willing to try. However, I fear that if I fail, I will be adding to your workload. However, if you are still willing to take on the task......."

"Okay, I understand. Wait a minute." 

Rose pours water into a glass from a jug placed by her bedside. 

Beside her, Gabriella sits on the futon with her upper body raised. By the way, her prosthetic arms and legs, which normally would have naturally moved to support her body as she leaned forward, are slumped and not moving at all today. 

According to Nishino, this is the day he and she have in common. 

Rose poured half a cup of water and brought it to Gabriella's mouth.

" Thank you, sister ." 

"If it is true, I should be very close to Nishino-kun and be his guard." 

Rose grumbles her frustration as she puts the cup back where it belongs. 

She is the one who has been taking care of Gabu-chan since last night.

"If you are so dissatisfied with the situation, why did you bother to raise your voice? As for me, I think that I would have received better care if I had Gokyou Nishino take care of me. " 

"I'm not joking. I can't believe I'm with you right now." 

"You are as twisted as ever, sister."

Initially, Nishino was the one who took on the task of caring for Gabriella. Rose rebelled against this and ran for the position herself. This morning, Nishino-kun somehow got out of the share house, saying that it was fine for him to go to school as usual. 

Since then, the two had been spending time together in Gabriella's private Japanese-style room.

"You'll have to pay me back someday." 

" I don't like the way you're talking to me." 

"Although you can't do anything you want now." 

"And as a result, you might want to consider what my sister's life in this house would be like. " 

"I know that. That's why I'm taking good care of you." 

After finishing her water, Gabriella lays her body down on the futon again. 

After putting away the jug and cup, Rose pulled the covers over her body. She then settled herself quietly on the floor where she had been. They have been spending time like this for several hours since they dropped Nishino off at school.

"So, sister." 

"What is it?" 

"It may be because I drank some water, but I have a sudden urge to pee."

"This is the reason why Nishino can't be left in charge of you."

"I wanted him to take care of me because of this." 

"Shut up ?" 

Whatever the situation at the beginning of their encounter, the time passes peacefully somehow. 

In addition to their relationship with Nishino, each of these women also showed changes in their relationship with each other. 

Rose's care continued until the same evening when Gabriella began to move around with more energy.

Comments

  1. Don't mind me. I'm just waiting for some update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you translating the upcoming last volume of nishino

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment