[Extra] What happened at the share house one day ( Toilet cleaning )

A residential area in Tokyo. A detached house for rent located in the middle of the area. The living room was about a dozen square meters in size. A short time after breakfast, Nishino and Rose were relaxing on the sofa set, doing nothing, as today was a day off. 

Then Gabriella's cries echoed through the room. 

"Aaahhhhhh, who is it! Who is the person who boldly soiled the toilet only when I was on cleaning duty! The toilet in front of me is soaking wet! And because I sat down without noticing, my pajama pants are soaking wet!" 

Immediately after, thumping and loud footsteps began to echo through the house. 

Within minutes, the owner of the voice arrives in the living room. 

"Gokyou Nishino, I need to talk to you!"

" ... What happened ?" 

"Shouldn't the toilets be a little cleaner?" 

"I understand what you are trying to say, along with your screams just now." 

"Now, I want you to make a promise to me right here and now!" 

Gabriela tells Nishino, who sits on the couch, sniffling. 

He, on the other hand, looks apologetic and tells her. 

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm the one who soiled the toilet." 

"Are you still trying to escape from the situation? I know that such stains caused by urination occur when men stand up to urinate! I don't think you should be so overconfident about the size of your own penis!" 

"Since yesterday, I have only used the bathroom on the third floor. Which bathroom did you use?" 

"But, my pajama pants are soaking wet! I had just washed them just yesterday, and now they are in the washing machine again!" 

"If so, it must be someone else's urine!" 

As Futsumen said, it was not the third floor bathroom that Gabu-chan used. As her pajama outfit indicates, she had just woken up from sleep. She did not bother to cross the floor from her room on the first floor to the third floor bathroom.

Her attention next turned to Rose, who was sitting opposite her. 

“No way, is that my sister urine? I'm starting to feel even dirtier." 

"What a rude girl. I only used the bathroom on the third floor today." 

"Well, then who..."

Nishino looked at Gabriella, who was indignant, and muttered, as if suddenly remembering something. 

"Come to think of it, didn't Francisca come over for dinner yesterday? She said she had tomorrow off and opened a bottle of beer. She was gone when I woke up in the morning, but it's quite possible she was using the bathroom."

"You hear that a lot about men, but women make a mess too, don't they? If you make a mistake, as you say, it will fly out from between the toilet seat and the toilet bowl. You must have experienced that too, right?"

"Gggg...... Is the culprit that bitch."

Later, Francisca's name would be inscribed on the duty list for cleaning toilets in the shared house. Gabriella, who was filled with anger, told her in person, and she frankly confessed. She was an old lady who could not say no.


Comments

Post a Comment