[Extra] Event at a share house one day (Gabriella and a day off morning)

It was a little after 11:00 a.m. in the morning. It was a few square meters in the kitchen on the second floor of a rental house located in the middle of a residential area in Tokyo. Rose was busy preparing lunch. 

She had voluntarily taken on meal duty for the man she loves. Today was no exception, and she was dancing her heart out as she headed to the kitchen to serve a new recipe that she had just discussed the other day. 

The good smell of the kitchen brought her roommate into the living room and dining room. 

"Good morning, sister. What's for lunch today?" 

"Why don't you at least change your pajamas?" 

It is Gabriella. As Rose pointed out, she was wearing pajamas.

Rubbing her eyes with her fingertips, she walks over to Rose, who is standing in the kitchen, over the counter facing the dining room. She had apparently just woken up from sleep.

"I've just come to check the lunch menu, I'm gonna go back to change my clothes." 

"......Stewed hamburgers!" 

"I'm guessing that this aromatic smell is emanating from the sauce used to stew the hamburgers!" 

"I know it's a day off, but can't they get up a little earlier?" 

"Last night I tried a game my classmates showed me and I ended up staying up late. It is not good for my health to lose sleep. It's my day off, so I think I should rest my body to the fullest." 

"I think you said the same thing last week when you woke up in the afternoon."

As Rose said, Gabu-chan stays up late on weekends for any reason she can think of. Naturally, her waking time has also been pushed back. This has led to a habit of staying in bed until the very last minute on weekdays as well. 

"Also, you left your clothes hanging out on the balcony." 

"Oh, I was so caught up in the game I forgot to take them in......" 

"It rained earlier in the morning, so they must have gotten wet." 

"I'm sure they're still damp and smelly." 

"I guess you deserved it." 

"If you noticed it, why don't you take it in?" 

"Why do I have to take care of your clothes? " 

Rose and Gabriella exchange words over the kitchen counter . 

A voice was heard from behind them . 

"You're going to run the washing machine now?" 

"Is there a problem with that? " 

It was Nishino. 

The door leading from the living room to the hallway. He appeared from there, apparently having taken a shower, and his hair was moist. It was a Futsumen, who had been hard at work practicing breakdancing since this morning. 

"I'm sorry if that's the case, I just recently started using it......" 

"I was wondering if I could wash my clothes with you? I'll bring them right away." 

"You sure? I'm washing sweaty sportswear and towels." 

"Once they're washed, they're all the same. If you'll wait for me, I'll hang them up for you." 

"Oh, by the way, I had a load of laundry in my room, too!" 

Then, immediately afterwards, Rose voiced her opinion. 

The opportunity to share the laundry with clothes covered in the bodily fluids of her beloved. And with the reward of picking up his laundry and hanging it out to dry. She was so excited that she didn't want to miss it. Even though she was meditating on Gabriella's clothes, which were expected to intervene, she took a step forward on the spur of the moment.

"Wait for me, I'll get it! I'll bring it right away!" 

"Sister, there's a hamburger waiting for its turn on the frying pan......" 

She turns off the stove and runs to her room in a hurry. 

A few minutes later, it's Rose, who is teary-eyed because she can't get her portion of the laundry into the washing machine. 

Comments

Post a Comment