[Club activities 6]




The next day, right after coming to school, Matsuura-san was shaking with shame in front of your own seat.

The reason for this was his own desk, which had changed dramatically since the day previous.

The upper board was filled with words written with a thick black magic marker, like "bitch", "whore", "die" and so on. Also, there was a lot of drool for everywhere, even on the chair, as if it had been sprayed with juice. It wasn't something I didn't could sit, although it was not very comfortable.

In addition, there is a stench in the desk, from where the dirt has been collected. All the books of text left in the classroom were eliminated. The same is true for pocket books and spare sanitary pads that were left with them.

It was a situation reminiscent of Nishino the other day.


-"..."


Because of this, Matsuura-san is getting stiffer.

Ever since she arrived at her desk, she has been staring at her own seat without moving. In her mind, she already had her eyes on the culprit. It was Risa-chan, the woman who headed the list of Class A girls in the second year. Matsuura-san thought that she probably held a grudge because she had exposed the existence of his virgin membrane in the yesterday's exchange.


194


Actually, he was a different person, but those details are not Matsuura-san's concern.

What is important is the clear point to which the resentment is directed.


.-"..."


That's why she is desperately enduring this moment.

Of course, the students' help is meaningless.

However, if she is a male student, or maybe someone will call her. Maybe Takeuchi-kun, who came to school for the first time in one day, he could help me. That's what I was thinking.

He correctly understood the strength of female genitalia against men.

Therefore, Matsuura-san's chosen command was to choose a defense.

It was a style of desperately enduring the present moment and trying to change things.


-"..."


Thanks to that, he had forgotten about it.

In this situation, he had forgotten that there was someone in his class who was more difficult to deal with than anyone else, and that someone was more difficult to deal with than the teacher. Furthermore, that person has been coming to school oddly early these days. Someone at the

The next class told me that they had seen him running early in the morning.


-"Good morning."


Meanwhile, a cheerful greeting resounded in the classroom.

It was Nishino.


195


-"Today I saw a flower of Kinmokusei* on the school road. I can feel the depth of autumn."


The morning greeting slips out of his mouth as he arrives at class. No one has ever responded to him, but always mumbles a word or two every day before entering the classroom. In addition, he is surprisingly intelligent, and the complaint that follows changes daily and never repeats itself.

This is why peers are frustrated in the morning.


-"..."

Naturally, he saw Matsuura-san's desk in his vision.

Naturally, the irritating phrases written on it also caught his attention without choice.


-"...I see." 


Immediately after entering the classroom, Nishino's steps stopped.

What is the point?

All the students present were aware of Nishino's appearance. Everyone began to understand, after the events of the last few weeks, that he has the reputation of being boring even in class, but has more energy than they had imagined.

According to him, Nishino's hunger for women is not so bad.


-Matsuura-san, what happened to your desk?



*The orange-blooming variety of the sweet olive or fragrant olive, Osmanthus fragrans.


196


 

As expected, Nishino calls her as soon as possible.

The steps were naturally directed towards her.


-"..."


The one who will call her is what she cannot bear.

She wished as if she were praying to the heavens. I cannot afford to ask Takeuchi-kun to help me. I don't care if it's a commitment and Suzuki-kun. So, please let another handsome man come to me, that was a sincere plea.


.-"Are you okay ? Matsuura-sa..."


Then, unusually, the heavens took their side.

The voice of a third party was given to interrupt Nishino's words.


.-"Good morning... What's up? There's a strange atmosphere in the classroom."


The long cherished desire of Matsuura-san, Takeuchi-kun, came to the school.

His gaze, which had been down until now as if he were looking at his own feet, rose vigorously toward the door of the classroom, toward the direction of the voice. Of course, Nishino followed her and looked in that direction.

The attention of everyone in the room was drawn to Takeuchi-kun.



197


Everyone was looking at the handsome man as if they were looking at each of his movements.


-"Huh? Really? What's going on here?"


Check out Matsuura-san's desk and talk in passing.

However, he doesn't seem too surprised.


-"Uhm, Ta-Takeuchi-kun... Yeah, I-I..."


Matsuura-san raised his voice with ups and downs.

A look is given to the girl, giving the appearance of a fragile girl, a look that has been trained daily for such occasions. He practiced it every night after his bathroom in front of a full-length mirror. The tears that have been pumped out deliberately float in pimples on your skin.

Seeing this, Takeuchi-kun turned from it to the rest of the people.


-"Does this have something to do with Suzuki and I sleeping with Matsuura-san or something I knowrumors on campus?"


Takeuchi-kun asked, as if to confirm with others.

But for once, there is no answer. It's a hot topic, and everyone understood that it's It will inevitably burn if it does not address the issue. The consensus of the colleagues was that no wanted such a trivial matter to interfere with their school life.

Fortunately, Takeuchi-kun continued.


-"I know it's rude to say this, but I'm pretty reluctant to accept anything to be presented to me."

-"Eh ... ?"



198



The question comes from the mouth of Matsuura-san.

In response to this, Takeuchi-kun, carefree, continued to speak openly.


-"I don't know if the rumor is true, I am to blame and Matsuura-san is not to blame for to have made a mess of his desk. I seem to have caused you a lot of trouble, haven't I? I'm sorry. for that, and I'm very sorry. Indeed."

-"Takeuchi-kun..."


Matsuura-san gives Takeuchi-kun a passionate look. He's my prince on a white horse after all, she said.

But that was only for a short time.


-But I don't have a strange taste for going around talking about these things in public. I want say, who? I did my best to say it publicly. When that is done, I don't think to trust that one again, I think.

-¿W-...?


Matsuura-san's complexion instantly worsened.

In fact, it was Takeuchi-kun who confirmed the situation by phone with Suzuki-kun last night. Strictly speaking, Suzuki-kun, who was in danger of losing his position in the classroom, was approached him for advice without saying a word.

Naturally, the most handsome man of the school year does not fall behind in handling the situation.



199


 

It is not very appropriate for him to be openly tormented by Matsuura-san, because of his past being deliciously tormented. That said, he did not want to be associated any more with she, who is nothing more than a mengele*.

It was a play, as if the rumors had only suddenly reached the ears.

It is an attack of adultery while Matsuura-san is despised.


-"I don't even want to check who started the rumor. I don't think there's anything wrong with being obsessed with love stories. But I don't think it's a good idea to bother other people because they can't see what's going on around them. Is that wrong?"


Takeuchi-kun said without asking anyone.

Then, some people agreed with him.


-"Takeuchi-kun has style. I agree.."

-"..."


It's Nishino.

You're interrupting me at this point in time every day. This is the time when the opinions from everyone in the class are unanimous. No one seeks your opinion, as if it were said.

Naturally, Takeuchi-kun bravely ignored them.



*A villain and reference to the angel of death of the Second World War.

200


 

He is a handsome man who is gradually adapting to the fact that this is the kind of creature that is Nishino.


.-"I'm sorry, but can you help me clean out my desk? If the class teacher finds out of this again, I don't know how long a lecture on it will take, and I don't want to find the culprit or anything."

- "Y-Yes, Takeuchi-kun is right!"


The class president agreed not to let Nishino interfere any further.

He raised his voice loudly and went to the scene.

It is good that she has the influence of her own words, as she is second in her class after Risa-chan. The success of last month's school festival has not diminished. That unifying force shines through in situations like this.


-"I'm sure Otake's sermon is the worst." "I think you're right, Takeuchikun." "Takeuchi-kun is amazing because he can say this kind of thing out loud." "I can say it." "I'd love to go to the beach with you if you don't mind. "Hey, that's not fair!" "I want to do it with you, Takeuchi-kun!" "Me too!" "Me! Takeuchi-kun, can you do it with your hair?" "Hey, aren't you saying something wrong?"



201


 

The atmosphere in the classroom quickly returned to normal.

Thanks to this, Takeuchi-kun's rating, which seemed to be on the verge of collapse yesterday, showed an upturn. It seems that his graceful and reticent spirit was accepted positively. If Nishino had said the same, he would have been staring at the beginning, no doubt.

Because of that, Matsuura-san was the one who was not at peace in her heart.


-"Suzuki, I'm sorry, but can you get a new desk or something?"

-"Huh? Me?"


Looking for a heated look from Matsuura-san, Takeuchi-kun acted calmly at this point. As much as I wanted to overwhelm Nishino, I was already on edge. He was a handsome man who had tasted Mengele's true nature.

In the end, he saved Nishino from Matsuura-san by fighting alone and on his own. His reward is a few times of sex and a frame shot. Whether he thought this was cheap or expensive is a matter of judgment for each person.


-"Oi oi, you should work at least that much!"

-"O-Oh."


Suzuki-kun left the classroom in a flurry of steps.

After seeing that she had her back to the hall, Takeuchi-kun turned to Matsuura-san.



202



-"That's why, Matsuura-san, as I said before, I'm just a guy like that, you know?"

-"W-...?"


It was, in effect, a statement to stay away from him.

Rather, it's Takeuchi-kun who's not in the mood for that right now. Because of the incident with the breakdance club he promised Nishino, he has been practicing even in his dreams since the other day. Even now, his muscles are aching all over his body and he can't even holding a desk. He was the handsome boy who had no time to be bothered by Matsuura-san.

Meanwhile, the students in the class began to gather around him.

Matsuura-san was dismissed by the circle without a moment to speak. She complains involuntarily when one of the bad girls elbows her. However, such The exchanges are hidden by the bodies of others and do not reach the eyes of Takeuchi-kun.

He is not afraid of her, but he lifts her body.

When he sees them again, Takeuchi-kun's figure will already be far away.

The girls are talking behind his back.


-"Honestly, didn't Matsuura-san make a pass at her?" "I know, she's a bitch." "I heard she surrounds herself with all the guys in her club, you know? "I wonder what he's really doing with his life. "I hope he dies."

After a few twists and turns, he settles down at the bottom of the school caste.

In the midst of preparations for the school festival, Matsuura-san has fallen to the ground along with a group of busty women who have just called her.

But, even so, he did not give up.

He continued to stare at Takeuchi-kun, looking through the human fence.


- "..."


His eyes were tinged with humiliation and rage, and lit with a black flame.



203


 

A few days later, after school, the club members attended the Break Dance Club.

It was already the time of the various activities of the club.

With only a few days left for the performance, the flow of events had to have a detailed meeting for the day. The place is the same as before, an empty classroom that also serves as a practice area. Everyone was standing in a large circle.


-"So, I will say it once, as I explained before."


It was Sakisaka, the club president, who raised his hand.

Without stopping, Nishino raised his hand at this.


- "Sorry to interrupt, but do you mind if I ask you a question?"


204



-"What is it? Nishino-senpai."

-"W-...?"


Nishino-senpai. What? Nishino-senpai.

That was just a casual hit.

However, compared to the first time they met, it was a much more familiar to the antiquity.

This resonated in Nishino's mind. Thinking about it, he was the first person to treat him as a senpai in his life as an elementary, middle and high school student. secondary school. Hearing that pleasant sound, my awareness of my kouhai has changed, and I must take good care of this guy.

He's a pretty fragile senpai.


- "... Nishino-senpai?"

- "Ah no, uhm, good. I've been wondering about some things that have been bothering."

- "I will answer that question if I can understand it..."

- "When I thought of a breakdance event, I had the image of people dancing one by one one, but from the descriptions I've received before, I imagine it's more like a regular dance competition. We have been practicing our individual movements as you said, but what about that area?"

- "Ah, I certainly didn't tell you that. I'm sorry."

- "No, it's nothing to apologize for."

- "There are several different types of breakdance events."

- "I see."



205



The event that Nishino and his team challenged to perform was called "Showcase".

In general, the breakdance is associated with two dancers dancing one by one, as futsumen said. However, like other dances, there are dances that are performed without battles. By showcase, he meant that. 

Sakisaka explained this to Nishino and the others.


-"In this event, the four best teams will be selected in the showcase and will proceed to the dance battle. However, I do not think it is necessary to aim so high. As far as we're concerned, we didn't have time to practice, or even think about the composition."

-"So, is it worth participating?"


-"Yes, it's enough if we can all dance to the end. To avoid any misunderstanding, It is normal to create a story for the showcase, as a practice for months or so."

- "It is also a very laborious competition."

- "Yes, you are right, showcasing requires a lot of time and effort. It's different from a battle improvised. We have to use costumes, sound and sometimes accessories. But this time, no we have the luxury of time to do it, so it will be done without hurry and by joining some techniques."

- "Do you agree with that?"


206



In fact, it was futsumen that was interested in the provocative matches that had place between the dances.

I was a first-year breakdance student who wanted to give the middle finger or something.


- "He's not a very high level regional qualifier, so I think that's enough. I mean, After seeing the Rose-senpai dance, I hope I can go, you know?"


Sakisaka speaks with a happy smile on her face.

However, it seems that his original goal was even higher.

Baritachi says with a somewhat lonely look in his eyes.


- "I'm sorry to say that, but can I tell you something?"

- "Y-Yes! What is it? Takeuchi-senpai."


Takeuchi-kun raised his hand next.

The expression on Sakisaka's face when he responds seems to glow a little brighter than when he replied to Nishino. His gaze was attracted by the handsome man's appeal, and as if he were Thus, he began to see over his shirt how his chest felt.

He's a member of the soccer club, so his body looks very toned.



207


 

- "What about the costumes? The order of the songs we will use on stage was written on the printout we received at the previous meeting, so we prepared and practice ourselves, but if each of us is told to use something, we we will feel a little uncomfortable."


He looks at Nishino, who is standing next to him in a flash and speaks.

It is a concern that comes from understanding the desperate fashion sense of the futsumen. The sight of him buying a luxury suit in a department store the other day is fresh in your mind.

Takeuchi-kun didn't complain that Nishino blew himself up on his own, but this time would be on the same team. He was a handsome man who couldn't stand to be dragged with him. If he arrived in a suit, he couldn't risk it.

And, in fact, the option of a suit existed in Nishino's mind.

It's better to look a little crispy, which in turn makes him stand out.

-"In that case, I asked for it myself, so it's okay."

- "Hmm? You're very well prepared, aren't you? You're doing very well, Sakisaka".

- "Yes, no problem. Also, I had some help from Rose-senpai."


Sakisaka was very happy to be praised by Takeuchi-kun.

But unfortunately, the handsome man's attention was quickly drawn to Rose.


- "Really? Thank you for helping him with everything, Rose-chan."

- "You're welcome."



208


 

With an agile and good smile, Rose nodded.

From her point of view, if she were to reluctantly go to the club, she would be in a bad mood to be made to take the trouble. But for some reason, there was a smile on his face.

What's more, her gaze turned to the person next to her, wondering what she was thinking.


-"Onee-sama? Can I help you?"


Gabriella realized this and raised her voice with a happy expression.

In the middle of the skin, which was exceptionally white compared to Rose's, the bright red eyes were laughing. At the same time, her well-formed skin hung back and forth from the outburst. As an older sister who understands her inferiority complex with herself, the reaction is more rare than beautiful.


-"Not? I don't have anything for you."

-"Is that so? I felt Onee-sama's eyes on me."

- "It's just a bunch of worms flying in front of me, so don't worry."

- "I'm sorry to hear that."


The exchanges between them are the very essence of their recent relationship. There was no particular change in their relationship. The people there knew about it and didn't get into it.

From that day on, Nishino and the others practiced the dance until the sun went down.


209



Takeuchi-kun's entry into the Breakdance Club quickly becomes the talk of the town of the school.

In the classroom after school, Takeuchi-kun stays alone late at night to practice your dance moves. He is desperate not to lose to Nishino, and his appearance is extended by a student who spied on him, and in a few days, the news has spread to the other grades.

Thanks to this, I was surrounded by more people than usual because of the rumors.

The influence of Matsuura-san's 3P* announcement was already barely noticeable.


-"Takeuchi-kun, it's so cool that you can breakdance!" "I heard you were a member from the soccer club, but really?" "Isn't that great? Isn't that a lot of work? My brother is broke his neck during practice." "What... Isn't that a terrible idea?" "I mean, we've I've been in the same class since freshman year, but I didn't know Takeuchi-kun could dance. "It's really cool and stoic." "I know, I admire it." "Should I- Should I try it?" "No, man. No it's normal to break your arm and get it over with." "I'd like to join in, but it's hard to do." "I heard that Rose-chan has joined too." "It's not going to be very good for us to join. "I've I hear there are some new guys on the team, too." "Are you kidding me?"



*3P = threesome 

210


 

The handsome one speaks before the morning class, surrounded by his classmates.


- "No, no, no, I'm not that good yet..."


Takeuchi-kun tries to speak energetically, but his armpits and back are covered with sweat.

In fact, he was the least able to dance at yesterday's practice.

The fact that he was inferior even to futsumen had put him in an untenable position to retire. In addition, in a few days, I would be performing on stage. It would have to be compared to those who stood on the stage without asking.

However, there are excuses available, of course.

For example, Sakisaka, who is the representative of the original house of the BreakDance Club. He has an obvious explanation that he can't blame me for losing. After all, he has spent a different amount of time. People around him would easily be agreement. In fact, it would be the end of the world if he stood out from the crowd.

And if he explained that Rose and Gabriella were like that too, Takeuchi-kun thought it would be easy get their understanding. Their buoyant presence was enough to convince those who surrounded by their extraordinary talents in dance.

However, he could never be inferior to Nishino.


211



No matter how you explain it, there is no way to find a good word for it. The reason for this is that the opponent is Nishino. The current trend in Class A is that no matter how good Nishino is, if Nishino can do it, then of course I can do it too.

Because of this, Takeuchi-kun is getting more and more impatient.

Nishino, Nishino, Nishino.

Like a curse, the name is repeated in my mind.


-"..."


In the last few days, the repeated mention of the dance has made him understand his situation once more. Naturally, his body was also strengthened. The summer has passed and the temperature has lowered considerably, but under his shirt, he still sweats uncomfortably, unknown to others.

Don't talk about Nishino, guys, I'm in real trouble. What was whispered in my I was resentful because I misjudged the details of futsumen. Takeuchi-kun, who has has been cutting her sleep time in half day after day after day of dance practice.

The futsumen in question, on the other hand, is extremely quiet.


-"..."


As before, he does not seem to be as popular with the people around him.



212


 

Even so, he was sitting in his own seat, waiting for someone to speak to him. He wanted to tell someone that he had joined the breakdance club. With Takeuchi-kun surrounded by a large group of students at his side, he waited for his turn to come.

However, none of the students showed up to visit him.


-"..."


I've joined the Breakdance Club with Takeuchi-kun. Futsumen can't help but want to have such a casual conversation with him, but even though he can't wait, he's alone. The reason for this is that he's at the bottom of the caste system at school.

The treatment is no different than before.


-"..."


At this rate, today will be another morning with nothing to show for it.

The fact that you joined the Breakdance Club to attract the attention of the opposite sex, if you end up not making that fact known to the public, then it's all for nothing. Takeuchi-kun's overwhelmingly pampered view made the heart of futsumen race.

Suddenly, a voice came to his ears.

- "By the way, I heard that Nishino has also joined the club."


One of the students who had surrounded the handsome man muttered casually.


- "W-...?"


Did it finally touch him?



2 13


 


The body of the futsumen is tense.

Euphoria runs through its body.

Come.

He wants me to talk about it as much as I want to.

But the reality is not as simple as that.


-"You'll be out of this business in a few days, won't you? For sure by Rose-chan." "Oh, I see." "They've been clinging to each other lately." "Really, I'm sorry about Rose-chan." "Aren't you so desperate in the first place?" "Exactly." "Why not get into the sex industry?" "No, you can't do that, you know?" "There's no way they'll accept you with that face." "You look like a high school student." "He could grow a beard and all that, couldn't he?" "Wow, I hate to see that face. Moustache, high school student."


They had said it all again.

But now he has no power to resist their opinion.

The caste hierarchy was not enough.

Futsumen could only wait.

He consoled his lonely heart as he looked at the math textbook B he had prepared for his first period class. The line graph of the standard deviation caught my attention. It is a probability density function of the normal distribution in which the mean is zero and the standard deviation is σ.



214


The probability that a random variable following that distribution will take a value between 0+6 is about 68 %. What can be extracted from this is that the Futumen is the superimposition of its own figure on the position of minus 36. More abstractly, it is the flat area in the left corner at the base of the convexity.

If the distribution of students in the caste of the school showed the same characteristics as the function of Nishino's view, the position he stands in today's world would be a few tenths of a decimal point below the minus 3-6 level of consciousness. In other words, there are a few people in the school, and the probability is that they are super-rare in a bad way.


-"..."


And the Math B textbook tells what the probability distribution is, but does not show how to manipulate it. It is futsumen that is puzzled by the textbook to find out what factors determine the horizontal axis of caste in school.

With the textbook open, start thinking seriously.

That's why he doesn't realize that a student has approached him until he approaches him.


- "Nishino-kun, do you have a moment?"

- "W-...?"


Unexpectedly the name was called and Nishino looked up.



215


 

It was like touching something hot.


- "Don't-Don't look at me like that! You scared the hell out of me."

- "Aah, President. What's going on? What do you want from me?"


In front of Nishino's desk was the figure of Shimizu.

The sight of her calmed his heart by fluttering in his chest. He thought it was someone else, a classmate interested in the subject of breakdancing, who had approached him, but he thought wrongly.


-"I mean, why do you seem a little disappointed?"

-"Isn't it possible? It's a great honor to have the class president approach me."

-"..."


It is not clear how aware he is of this, but after the incident on the graduation trip, Nishino's awareness of the class president has changed. She is a classmate, but at the same time, she is also a civilian who has discovered her private situation. It's the same with Tarosuke.

That's why I take a step back.


What futsumen is looking for here are the sweet and bitter memories of its youth. There is no such thing as an outbreak of violence, just a clean and proper time on campus, or a slightly mischievous time after school, either way, a time of peace is what it is looking for.


-"Well, I don't care what you think of me, Nishino-kun."

-"It's not good to despise yourself. The president is a very attractive woman."



216


 


-"W-... Wh-What, then, as I said before, was it a bad idea?"

-"... I'm sorry."


It was a fast-acting futsumen that went through the mines.

However, the president still showed her intention to continue the conversation with Nishino.


-"By the way, you joined a club, right? Wasn't it the breakdancing club?"

-"Ah, yes. It was a few days ago."


If I had been the woman until last month, this would never have been possible. This is the behavior of the class president who did not like Nishino. Seeing them, the classmates also turned to look at them, wondering what was going on.


-"Nishino-kun, did you know how to dance?"

-"No, not even close to being able to dance."

-"Why did you join the breakdance club, then?"

-" ..."


Nishino didn't want to talk about it too openly. At the same time, it was a question for Shimizu, who imagined she could. And her assumptions were an exceptional arrangement.


-"Do you really want to be popular with girls to that extent?"

-"..."



217


 


In front of the classmates, futsumen is beaten to the core.

It doesn't matter.


-"... Are you going to be there?"

-"Well, I don't know."

-"It's a lot cheaper than I thought it would be, and I'm a little sorry."

-"..."


Nishino quickly tried to be strong, but he was miserable.

However, he can never fake his true intentions.


-"I sincerely feel that I want to appreciate this moment in time. That's why I want to do everything I can. Even if I regret something as a result, if I was able to get through this moment with all my strength, I can surely accept it as a fun story in the future."

-"W-..."


Futsumen unleashed a youthful affirmation.

It struck an unexpected chord in the President's mind.

She's about to lose sight of it right now. To be more specific, it is a high school sophomore with poor test scores entrance to the Tokyo University of Foreign Studies. If you continue like this, you can see a future where the best you can do is at a private, third-rate university, which taken as an insurance policy. 

It is because she is so desperate that her opinion, which is also desperate, stands out strongly.



218


 


-"S-Seriously? Well, then, I guess you should go for it."

-"Thank you for your support, President."

-"I don't support you, Nishino-kun!"

-"Is that so?"

-"And this is just an insult from me, but if you're going to show your authority to others, you might as well straighten your teeth! In Western countries, a set of aligned teeth is a matter of public trust."

- "... I see."


Bitterly strong.

The president had no idea of the havoc that word would wreak later.

Futsumen nodded, accepting her advice with open arms.

It was advice from a person he respected, the second-year Class A president.


- "Thank you. I will make some improvements as soon as possible."

- "Y-Yes, I think that's a good idea."

- "Thank you for your concern. President."

- "W-..."


Receiving Nishino's thanks, the class president quickly left him.

Futsumen sat alone in its own seat, looking lonely. Everything was in good conscience, because she felt sorry for him and called him. In response to this, he pulled a terminal out of his pants, knowing he had a new goal.

Nishino went to make an appointment with the dentist as soon as possible.



219




That day, after school, Nishino's feet went to the Kondo Clinic.

Risa-chan, the student in charge of the class A girls, her last name is also Kondo, and her father, whom she heard on the rooftop some time ago, is a dentist. In other words, her private room is on the second floor of the clinic, which is the family's living area.


-"Nishino-san, please come this way."

- "Yes."


As the dental hygienist drove him, Nishino walked into the treatment room.

She is a young woman with big tits.

Then a voice came to his ears.


- "Dad? Are you ready to eat?"



220


 

It came from the corner of the corridor, where futsumen was heading. The fact that the clinic also serve as the manager's residence, I had vaguely understood this from the outside of the building when he visited the clinic. It was easy to determine that the source of the voice was also doctor's family.

He moves to a unit set up in the treatment room, a reclining chair.

Then he sees people facing each other in the corner of the floor, exchanging words. It was a man with a white coat on one side. He looked about forty years old. He was probably dentist at the clinic.

Like Nishino, he had thick, simple eyelids. There is nothing special about his face that could to be praised, and he is a man of loose ends. However, he has a smile on his face, which gives people the impression of a nice guy.

If you had to choose a defect, you would say that the top of his head is a little questionable.


- "I'm sorry, but I still have a patient. Go ahead and eat."

- "Huh? Isn't the usual time up?"


And then there was the other one, who also looked familiar.

It's Risa-chan.


- I have a patient in trouble. That's not a very nice thing to say.

- It's just the way you are, Dad. Don't you like it?



221


 

It was an exchange of smiles.

Risa-chan appealed with a sharp look on her face. But despite the dialogue, she has a smile on her face. The girl you see on campus is a girl who never stops smiling, but the expression on her face at home is even more cheerful than that.


- "You promised to dine and bathe with me tonight."

- "I may have promised to eat, but I did not promise to take a bath. Just go home. I have a patient coming in soon, and I don't know if he'll mind me being there."

- "It's okay, Dad. I can go in with me."

- "If you want to go in there so badly, why don't you go in with Porgy?"

- "I don't want to go in there with Porgy, I want to go in there with Dad!"



222


 





223


 



However, this was also an exceptional line of dialogue for a girl in her adolescence. It is said that most girls who have reached puberty in the world they don't like their parents. In the midst of all this, the way he looked at his father seemed be full of a certain enthusiasm.

After all, Risa-chan was a father figure.

She was also a very father-loving girl who was above incest.

The reason her vagina still had membranes in it was because Dad was still treating her as his daughter, and she had not yet been able to conquer him. In the last few years, she has had no luck with that kind of behavior, whether it's breaking into the bathroom or getting into bed.

Naturally, she keeps that fact a secret from her classmates. She has acted as a leader of a girl's group while playing the role of an unenthusiastic girl. Without However, Risa-chan does not feel guilty about the series of events.

She was strong and focused on reality, while also planning her father. In his mind, he has a concrete plan for pregnancy and childbirth. His future dream was to be a dental hygienist with his father. She was a very raw girl.


- "Do you think I'll stay in the bathroom again if you say that?"

- "I used to be a little more honest. I don't know why you're doing this to me..."




224


 


- "Fufufu, a bath with a working high school girl is a bargain, right, Dad?"

- "No father should be excited about his daughter. Go away."


That's why the afternoons he spent with his father after returning from school were the most important time of his life. All he can think about is what to talk about today or what TV show to play between meals.

But now there was one person who would break those moments of happiness for her.


- "I'm sorry, I didn't know whether to make a reservation at this time..."


The patient who can read English, but not the air, Nishino Gokyou, sixteen, a virgin.

I spontaneously said my apologies, and they both responded.


- "Ah no, it doesn't matter. I'm sorry I showed you how strange it is for us too. Look, Risa, we have a patient here, you should come back. You can eat your food now, if you want."

- "Eer... W-Wait, why is Nishino here?"


Risa-chan's expression turned to surprise when she saw Nishino.

Her beautiful, clear eyes opened wide.


- "Before the morning class, the class president pointed out that I needed to straighten my teeth. I made an appointment with Dr. Kondo, who is highly respected as one of the best doctors in Tokyo, to see him. There were several articles on the Internet, as Risa-chan had bragged to me in school before."

- "W-..."



225


 


 It was futsumen that silently called out to Risa-chan.

Why did the class president point out the alignment of Nishino's teeth and why did she go to the trouble of recommending orthodontic treatment?


- "What-what did you mean by 'the president pointed out'?"

- "That's just what I said. She advised me to have my teeth fixed because they were misaligned."

- "..."


It was as if Risa-chan could not see the situation.

She's still a terrible communicator.


- "Are you a friend of Risa's?"


An interruption in the conversation between the kids led to a call from Risa's father.

Apparently he didn't think the patient knew his daughter. With a gentle look, he looked at Nishino and then asked.


- "We spend our days together as classmates."

- "I see, so you're in the same class."

- "She told me he was a proud parent at school, and that he would love to be seen as a doctor."



226


 

Remember the riot on the rooftop the other day.

It was the incident where Matsuura-san received a yellow card from all the girls in her class.


- ".... Are you my daughter's boyfriend, by any chance?"


Then Risa-chan's father asked her what she thought was happening.

He didn't expect her to treat him like a boyfriend.

Naturally, her father's daughter, who doesn't give a damn about futsumen, panicked.


- "W-Wait! Dad!"

- "What's the rush, Risa?"

- "It's not true! He's not my boyfriend!"

- "Oh, really?"

- "Yes! My type is more of a quiet, unflappable, calm person who doesn't get scared at the slightest hint of trouble, but still wants to be with me! Nishino-kun is not my type at all!"

- "... I don't think it's a good idea to deny it to that extent in front of him."


Her favorite father treats a classmate she doesn't care about as if he were her boyfriend.

Risa-chan was not at ease.

Futsumen is more or less surprised to be left without room for confession. The reason is that Risa-chan is one of the prettiest girls in the class. I was sure that I had understood in my head that it would be impossible, but when I face it, the shock is huge.

However, that doesn't mean that I'm not a resentful Nishino.

I'm sure it's a shock, but I let it go and took care of the situation.


227


 


- "I'm sorry, but can you help me with the treatment?"

- "Huh? Y-Yes, I guess so. Sorry about the noise."

- "No, it's the same for me. I hope you don't mind."

- "I'm sorry about my daughter..."


It was Risa's father who bowed his head and apologized flatly. He bowed his head to Nishino, who was only a student the same age as his daughter, with a worried look on his face. You can see a good-humored smile on his face. He seems to have a very low profile.

Understanding this, Nishino also takes a step back and bows his head.


- "No, I'm sorry I took away his time at home too."


This is a great futsumen that can return the courtesy with courtesy. However, there were very few people in the world who would return the courtesy, so he is a cynical suitor who has settled into his current speech and behavior. This is not something easy to cure, like orthodontic treatment.


- "But when it comes to correction..."


After hearing Nishino's words, Dr. Kondo opened his mouth.


- "What is the problem?"



228


 


-"I don't specialize in orthodontics, but are you sure it's okay? Compared to doctors specialists, are inferior in terms of experience because they do not have as much exposure to field. And the field of medicine, like most other fields, is a world where experience is the most important thing."


Some dental offices hire an outside orthodontist to take the patients, limiting their visit to only one day a week. Some patients find out about the orthodontist only after the fees have been paid.

Dr. Kondo was a conscientious man who spoke openly and honestly.


I'm not saying this, but Dad is a certified orthodontist, you know? Isn't that amazing? There are only about three thousand people in the country, and I think only ten percent of all orthodontists are certified!


- "Hey, hey, Risa. Go to the back."


Risa-chan is always ready to rejoice with her father.

She's so proud of herself, bending her arms and all.


- "That's wonderful. I'd like to ask Dr. Kondo to help me."

- "Are you sure?"

- "I mean, if you're willing to do it."

- "Okay, well, I'll see what I can do."



229


Risa's father remains polite, even when he submits to Nishino's abrasive language. That kind of behavior must be one of her charms for her daughter. But in this case, it was his good points that were against her.


- "Thank you."


Nishino solemnly bowed his head and responded.

Next to him was Risa-chan, who looked at him with amusement.



230


Translated by Shuldion

Comments

  1. Thank you for the chapter. but there are 2 paragraphs on 'page 214' that are in spanish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience, its fixed now.

      Delete

Post a Comment