[Share House 2]


On the same day, Nishino's welcome party will be held at the dining room of his new house. 

A man called Yukki holds up a can of beer in his hand and starts the cheering.

"Kanpai!"

"Kanpai!"

The black gal and Nishino also responded by raising sake in the same way. 

On the table, the pot is simmering on the gas stove. 

They are having a quick-prepared dish that is finished by chopping up the ingredients purchased at a local supermarket and adding the ingredients in a hot pot.

We sat around a square table for four people, with Nishino on one side and the black gal and Yukki on the other.

 As a futsumen, I wanted to be in front of the black gal, but there was nothing I could do.

"I mean, the Nishino Shonen can really dance. I was really surprised." 

"Right? I was scared too! He was spinning his legs so much!"



93


The topic of conversation at the table was the break-dance which had just taken place on the roof of the house. He had put in a little more effort than usual and had performed some very difficult moves. 

This was unexpectedly well received by his two new housemates. 

As a result, he was welcomed with open arms as a resident of the house. If it hadn't been for this, he would probably be sitting alone in his room eating lunch from a convenience store. He would not be sitting around a pot in a dinning room.

"I've tried breakdancing a little bit a long time ago, but it's quite difficult." 

"Eh? Seriously? I want to see Yukki's dance too!" 

"That's a pity . I can't dance better than Nishino Shonen." 

"Is that so? I mean, is Nisshi really that good?"

"You've only been dancing for a month, right? I think it's great."

"Oh, Thank you." 

Thanks to that, I don't feel bad.

If you recall, this was probably the first time he was praised for his dancing. He's been the topic of conversation in class, but the best parts have been taken away by people like Takeuchi-kun and Rose. And the fact that he's sitting around the table with the opposite sex at the same age makes him feel good. 


94


He is a virgin who believes that what may be a trivial step for the men of the world is the best step for him. 

"But you really shouldn't wear contacts, should you?" said Yukki looking at Nishino's eyes.

It's Odd-eyed Nishino, who still has a bad reputation. 

"Oh no, these aren't contact lens." 

"Eh? Seriously?" 

"Hey, maybe a prosthesis?" 

"It's a real eyeball."

"Is it really Heterochromia? I'm seeing the actual thing for the first time." 

"Well... something like that." 

In this share house, I have decided to spend my days as a normal high school boy. If the other party seems to be misunderstood, I think I'll just take advantage of it. 

He was already interested in the black gal in front of him.


95


Under one roof, maybe, just maybe... Such fantasies are slowly spreading in his mind. 

He began to talk more and more, and took the initiative to ask questions to the two in front of him. 

"If you don't mind, I'd like to know your names, it would be nice if you could introduce yourself briefly."

This is my first experience of this kind of group life. 

"Oh, yes, that's right, I haven't told you!" 

"I'm Yukio Yanagida, and I don't like it when guys call me Yukki. I work in the entertainment industry and I'm what you call a dropout, so don't worry about that. I live on the same third floor as you." 

"I'm Arisa Yamanobe. Like Yukki, I dropped out of high school and I'm working. During the day, I sell clothes in an apparel shop, so if you're interested, you can come and visit me. By the way, my room is a Japanese style room on the ground floor! Do you know it? It's 10,000 yen cheaper than the third floor! You know?"

Nishino has the name of the black gal deeply etched in his brain. No, it's not that he dislikes his other housemate. It's just that it's very important for young men to have someone of the same age to share their daily life with.


96


I'm a virgin and I'm looking forward to my new life.

"Sorry, if you don't mind, I'll use the honorific."

"....." 

"You can call me anything you want, I don't care." 

"I know what you're thinking, because when I was your age, I was a bit of a daredevil myself."

Yukki scratches his head in resignation and tries to talk. It is the black gal who calls out to him without pause. 

"You are so kind! I think that's great!" 

"Don't praise him for trivial things either."

"Ehehe" 

Staring at Yukki, the black gal smiles happily.

Looking at her, Nishino felt warmth in his heart. 

It is easy to fall in love being a virgin. 

It's very easy to fall in love with a person who can talk to you on equal terms and be kind to you, even if just a little. 


97


With the help of the shared house environment, the words "fateful encounter" begin to creep into his mind, as if he were an adolescent schoolgirl. Facing the table, Nishino bowed deeply. 

"I know there are many things I won't do right, but please be kind to me!"

The two had been touched by his honesty.

It seems that the black gal is the same age as Nishino. 

He also helped with the influence of strong gal make-up and thought that she was definitely older. 

The older man is not bad, but the young gal is the one he likes.

"What school is that uniform from?"

"Oh, it's not from around here." 

"Oh."

 When asked by Yukki, Nishino explained why he arrived there.


98


"I had been staying with an acquaintance for a long time and had been away from home. When I returned to my apartment, I found that the building had been destroyed by fire." 

"When I was at my wits end, my landlord kindly introduced me to this share house. This gave me a little distance between my home and my high school." 

The two were surprised to hear a series of unexpected stories. They had imagined that he had been bullied at his old school and had moved to a new one. They had no idea that he had moved after being burned out in a fire. 

A look of concern crossed their faces. 

"Isn't it bad, the fire?"

"Are your belongings okay?" 

"Is everything okay?"

"Seriously. Are your parents okay?" 

"They are fine, I was living alone, so my family is fine."

"Some of my belongings were burnt, but it was not a big problem. Besides, it was an old builind, and this house looks much more comfortable."

The man himself, on the other hand, is unconcerned. He was a man who was used to seeing his base go up and down in flames. 

"Is that so?" 

"The fire was caused by the misuse of a cigarette. I'm sure i'll get fire insurance soon, so I'll think about clothes and stuff later."



99


"If there's anything you need, just let me know, okay?"

"No, I don't want to cause you that much trouble. Fortunately, money is not a problem for me." 

"Oh yeah, I'd like to hurry to check out the house, but what about the handling of housework such as cleaning and preparing meals?" 

"I have to decide about that too..."

We decided to clean up tomorrow, so we went back to our rooms. We put the pot away in the fridge with the lid on. He said he would eat it tomorrow night. Nishino also went back to his room and lay down on the bed provided. 

The conversation, which passed peacefully from start to finish, was very fulfilling for the Futsumen. It was a rare opportunity for him to sit around a hot pot with the opposite sex of his age. 


100


It was a gift that had never been given before. It's something I've been asking for for a long time, but have never been given. I guess I was more or less exhausted because of it. I fell asleep within a few minutes of realizing it. 

However, he woke up in the middle of the night, thirsty, probably because he had drunk so much alcohol. He woke up in the middle of the night, feeling thirsty, but the alarm clock on his bedside table told him it was just after midnight. It had been an hour or two since he had gone to bed.

Feeling uncomfortable with his mouth feeling stickier than usual, he decides to go to the kitchen to drink some water. In the dark of night, without turning on the lights in the corridor, he walks down the corridor and down the stairs, relying on the light coming in through the window. 

In the kitchen, I drank water from the tap, scooping it up with both hands. When my throat was moist, I turned off the tap. The sound of the water running stops, and the kitchen becomes quiet. He was aware of a small voice in the kitchen. 

"Ah... Yukki, if you're so violent, my voice will come out." 

" Isn't it okay?"

"Nisshi could hear us." 

"He's on the third floor, he can't hear us."


101


"Or maybe you'd be more excited if someone else heard us?"

"Oh, don't be like that..."

The voice seemed to be coming from downstairs. It was the voice of two people, a man and a woman. 

Even Nishino, a virgin, could easily imagine what kind of situation he was in. 

On the first night after moving in, the sweet and sour youthful life of the share house that Futsumen had imagined came crashing to a halt. It seems that the black gal and Yukki are in a relationship. 

It was only natural for two beautiful people to be living under the same roof. 

However, such a natural thing was a shock to the normal man. 



102



◇ ◆ ◇ 


103


The next morning Nishino went to the dining room to have breakfast. The alarm clock was set to wake him up some time earlier than when he had slept in his apartment and at Rose's house. The alarm clock was set to wake me at 6.30am, which was plenty of time for me to get up before I had to leave my familiar route to school.

But there was already someone there. 

"Ah, Nisshi good morning." 

"Oh, good morning." 

It was Yamanobe. There was no sign of Yukki. She seemed to be alone.

I looked at her over the counter and saw that she was busily going about the kitchen. It seems that she is preparing breakfast. The dining room is filled with the smell of toast cooking. The low buzzing sound in my ears must be the microwave oven.

"I have to work in the morning and Yukki has to start in the evening, so he usually sleep until late afternoon." 

"In that sense, yesterday was a day off work for me. I'm glad the welcome party was so quick."

"I see." 


104


"Want some toast?"

"You don't mind?" 

"I made two slices, you can have one. My stomach's been bothering me lately."

I was a virgin for a moment as I recalled the events of last night. I felt like I was sucking a man's cock with my pretty mouth. Although I didn't witness the act, the sound of it is still stuck in my mind.

However, when I see the cheerful smile of the black gal, who is within touching distance of me, my awareness of the situation recedes. And when she offers you a piece of toast that she has baked for you, it's hard to say no.

"Sorry, thank you." 

"The butter is on the table. The jam is in the fridge." 

He takes the toast offered by Yamanobe and goes to the dining table. In the meantime, the virgin changes his mind.

For example, one out of every two people walking on the street is a woman. And in these days of declining birthrates and an ageing population, eight out of ten women are over 20. Naturally, they are likely to have had sexual intercourse.


105


This means that almost every woman breathing has had a man's cock in her mouth.

The virgin is at peace with the statistics. He reminds himself that, as a human being, fellatio is a very natural act. It is so common that if you throw a stone, it will hit a man who has had a blow job. This allows him to butter his toast in a natural way. 

"...It's delicious." 

"Eh? Isn't just baked bread?" 

"I don't have such a trivial experience of having someone prepare breakfast."

"..."

However, Yamanobe looked a little sad when she heard the honest words of the futsumen. It was not long before words of comfort naturally escaped from her mouth. In contrast to the cheerful tone of her voice, her tone was more gentle. 

"Nisshi, if you need help, can I help you?" 

Nishino sat down on a chair in the dining room with a piece of toast in her hand.

Yamanobe said, hugging his body from behind.


106


Nishino was surprised by this. For the first time in his life, he was given a back attack out of pure love.

"...Thank you. I'll take your sentiments." 

Yamanobe was a black gal full of motherly love. 

She has been in the same situation many times in the past, getting together with men and breaking up with them. However, she is not aware of it. Her good intentions are, in any case, very convenient for the guys, because they find themselves moving on. 

She is the one who got together with Yukki in a similar way. And so the number of experiences increases. 

"...Is that right?" 

"Yes, I do." 

"..." 

But this time, the other party was different from the previous. 



107



I was a virgin. Thanks to you, nothing will happen to me.


108


"I'm sorry, I think I'm going to spill the melted butter." 

"Oh, I'm sorry," pointed out Yamanobe, who rushed to get away from Nishino. 

If it had been Takeuchi who had been there, he would have been in a position to slam the door shut. However, a virgin is not aware of the opportunity. The opportunity of a lifetime disappeared like butter melting on a toast without him knowing.

◇ ◆ ◇

On the same day, Nishino went to school as before.

"Good morning."

He left earlier than usual due to the change of residence, but the trains were more crowded than he had expected and he arrived at the school in much the same time as before. The classrooms were already full of students on their way to school. When he saw that the classrooms were full of activity, he said his morning greetings solemnly.

"The last few days have seen the last of the trees dying. I can feel the winter coming on."


109


She turned away and replied with a pout. Again today, as in the past, there was no reply to his greeting.

But he doesn't seem to mind at all and goes to his seat. He thinks that it is important to continue this kind of thing, which is quite annoying. Nishino's morning greeting exercise is likely to continue for the time being. 

It was a great experience.

Today, however, there is one person who gets involved with him. 

"Nishino, may I have a word with you?"

"What is it? Chairwoman" 

The midterm exams are just around the corner and the chairwoman is on edge. This is the time of year when even the closest of friends are concerned. She's not just aiming for Tokyo University of Foreign Studies.

What tickled her nostrils was the sweet scent that clung to Nishino's body. The reason for this was the perfume of a black gal with whom she had shared breakfast earlier in the day. It seems that the scent was transferred to him when he was hugged.

I could smell it on her as it crossed the front of her desk. 

"You wear women's perfume to school?"



110


"Women's perfume? "

"School is a place to study, not a place to show off." she says, as if she were accusing her boyfriend of cheating on her. 

But there is no one to intervene. She's probably not studying well for her exams, is the assumption of those around her. Today Shimizu, who has been staring at her notebooks and textbooks since this morning, is a step behind even her closest friends. 

"I think you should take care of your appearance before you start worrying about street trees."

It seems that Nishino's morning greeting was on the nose. I'm getting a lot of stress when I go out to complain. 

"I see, Yamanobe's perfume clung on me." 

"Yamanobe? Who is that?" 

I wonder if there was such a student? A question arises in the chairwoman's mind. Futsumen replied casually to this. 

"It's my roommate who lives in the same share house." 

"Eh...?"

The chairperson's consciousness was momentarily jolted by the inappropriate words coming out of Nishino's mouth. 


111


"What is a shared house? I mean, the last time I visited your house, it was a rundown wooden apartment."

This was also the case with the classmates who had been watching the exchange between the two. The fact that Nishino was living alone in a cheap apartment was known by Takeuchi and the committee chairwoman, and was a well-known fact in Class 2A. But how did it turn out, he is now living in a shared house.

"I thought you lived alone in a apartment?" 

"I'm afraid it's possible," he said. 

In a show of defiance, Nishino told the chairwoman what had happened to him. 

"The building I've been living in was destroyed in a fire," he said. 

"I've moved into a shared house to live for the time being. The reason I was absent from school yesterday was because I had to go through all the formalities of moving in." 

"..." 

The chairman's face turns from annoyance to surprise. A classmate's house is on fire. She had no idea that he would be forced to move out. 


112


It was out of order. 

At the thought of this misfortune, the raging chairwoman hesitated before continuing. No matter how annoyed she is with her opponent, she knows how to draw the line. 

"Is that, is that okay?" 

"It's no big deal. I'm used to dealing with this sort of thing." 

"..."

But the fact that he doesn't seem to be bothered by it makes it worse.

"And the share house I moved into is quite a cozy place."

"..." 

The chairwoman's face twitched with annoyance again as she heard Nishino's cynical remark.

She thought he had been honest about the situation, but the recipient was not always so sure. And for teenagers, living in a shared house away from their families is something of a status quo, so it's no fun for her to find out that the guy in front of her has already achieved this.

It's not that she doesn't want to live with her family, but she's also a high school girl, and she has always wanted to live in a shared house.


113


It's a virgin's dream, who is not much different from the delusion of a virgin.

Naturally, his classmates were jealous.

"The perfume it's probably from an old woman over thirty."

"'Wow, that's really creepy. "

"The perfume smelled quite strong, so it's possible."

No one would expect to find a black gal of the same age!

"The second semester of the sophomore year is a very important time in high school life, but you have a lot of time on your hands, don't you?" 

"I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun at the share house. I don't know if you can study well in such an environment."

"I think I'll be fine."

" ... "

In response to Nishino's words as usual, Shimizu's facial expression becomes even stronger. If the video hadn't been leaked, I could have studied. 

With this inexplicable resentment in her stomach, the chairwoman is stressed about the upcoming mid-term exams.


114


She hasn't been hungry for the past few days. 

"What's the matter? You look like you're having a bad day." 

"Are you sure it's not your imagination?" 

Thinking that this would only make her look worse, Shimizu returned to her seat two seats away. 

She was replaced by a voice from elsewhere. 

"Nishino-kun, do you have a minute?" 

It was Rose. 

It was a busy morning in the classroom, and it was coming from a doorway at the back of the room. As soon as she saw the futsumen in the classroom, she walked up to his desk. 

"...What's that?" 

"I just heard something about a shared house."

It seems that the conversation with the chairman was overheard.

While complaining in his mind that she was a sensitive woman, Nishino responded nonchalantly. 

"What's the matter?" 

"You've decided to move in so easily?"


115


I'm glad you're safe from the wind and rain, I thought you'd be lost under the bridge with all your belongings. I'm glad you've survived the rain and wind. Then the Futurama man came up with an assumption.

"No way... did you-" 

"Well, I wonder what it is." 

"This woman could have done it" It was an inexplicable thought, but when he remembered what she had done in the past, he could not be sure that it was a one-sided fantasy. It was not something he wanted to think about, but given the timing of the whole thing, it somehow felt real to him. I heard from the landlord that there had been some misuse of tobacco.

"What is it?" 

"..."

"No, it's nothing."


116


It may not be black, but it's not white either, and Nishino decided not to jump to any conclusions. It is possible that Francisca is also involved, because of the involvement of the neighbors. With this in mind, Nishino decided not to pursue the matter further. 

"So, what do you want?" 

"I heard about the fire from the woman and I was worried about you. I thought I'd make you a nice offer, since you have nowhere else to go." 

They stared at each other for a moment, and then, just as they were beginning to talk, Rose's words were interrupted by another voice. 

"Good morning, my dear. Where were you yesterday?" 

It was Gabriella.

She spotted Futsumen in the classroom and came. She came through the back door of the classroom, just as Rose had come through.

The gold and silver Lolitas lined up side by side in front of Nishino's seat.

"Don't worry about it." 

Remembering the incident at the hotel, he distanced himself from her.


117


While Gabriella herself is quite happy to have invited him, he feels completely cheated and is alone in his shame.

It was the black history of the futsumen's mind that he could not bear to have the fact known. If the chairwoman had known, she would have said that there were many other things he should be ashamed of. 

Naturally, cynicism flowed from his mouth. 

The reaction from the people around him was loud. Suzuki, in particular, has recently shown a marked antipathy towards Nishino. Suzuki's frustration was quickly reaching new heights.

On impulse, he stood up from the chair he had occupied in front of Takeuchi's seat. Takeuchi called out to him, but Suzuki's feet did not stop.

"Hey, Nishino." 

"What is it? Suzuki-kun."

In contrast to Rose and Gabriella, Nishino responds enthusiastically. Suzuki, who ranks high on the caste of the school, is just as much a part of this group as Takenouchi. 


118


"I heard about a shared house, is it for real?" 

"Yes, it is. I just moved in yesterday. What's up? You interested in a shared house?" 

"Yeah."

This is not an interesting story for Suzuki, who has never left his parents' house.

So he suspects that the reality of the share house described by Nishino may be disappointing. He imagined that he was living in a ramshackle, dirty house with a bunch of retards and social misfits.

He also thought that even if he had moved into a proper share house, there would be no place for the person in front of him there. In the near future, he thought, he would be bullied by his roommate and kicked out.

If so, exposing it to the light of day is a convenient pastime for the exasperated Suzuki. Furthermore, the idea of using this opportunity to get closer to the chairwoman of the committee has crossed his mind. 

"Why don't we have a study session at the share house where Nishino is moving to?" 

"Study session?"

"Midterms exams start soon, don't they?"


119


Suzuki looks back on Takeuchi. 

He continued his words, staring at the class number one handsome guy who could be used conveniently. 

"Hey, Takeuchi! Do you think it's a good idea?" 

"I mean, It's a bit sudden, isn't it?" 

"Would you like to join us, Chairwoman?" 

"Eh..." 

The two are confused by the unexpected topic. 

Both were reluctant to respond. 

Takeuchi and the chairperson of the committee want to keep their distance from Nishino if possible. 

The former, in particular, is still recovering from break-dancing and has already had enough of Nishino's face.

Rose came to the rescue. 

"Oh, that's a lovely idea." 

"Would you be interested in that, Rose?"

"Yes, I'd like to join you."


120


"Finally, Gabriella, you're going to study with us, right?"

Rose and Gabriella agreed with him. Takeuchi could not deny it too strongly. Still hoping for a ray of hope, he asked Nishino.

"It's not easy for you, is it, Nishino?" 

It's a great way to get to know your classmates and study at home before exams. It's the kind of situation that makes you feel like you're coming of age. 

He nodded his head, not wanting to miss out on this opportunity. In the back of his mind, he quickly makes plans to buy snacks and juice for after school. The study session is now as good as decided. 

Takeuchi and the chairperson had no choice but to remain silent.

"Yeah! Then, after school, it's a study session at Nishino's new house." 

Suzuki-kun's cheerful voice echoed in the classroom of Class 2A.


121

Comments

  1. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. She pregnant I'm calling it now, and honestly when can my boy Nishino get a break☹️😔

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment