[Club activities 7]




The next day, the incident happened in the club room of the breakdancing club. It was a Saturday, just before the event. The members of the breakdance club had gathered in the classroom to make the last preparations for the next day's performance. Even though it was a holiday, no one was absent.


"Hey, Kousaka ... "

"Yes ! Takeuchi-senpai !"


I just received the outfit from a nearby convenience store just a few minutes ago. While I was taking it out of the cardboard box and checking it, Mr. Takeuchi called out to Kousaka. He was squatting down in front of the front of the classroom, putting his bags on the podium. 


"Did you order men's and women's items separately ? " 

"What?"


Incidentally, the other students are practicing their dance skills regardless of this. They are doing what they want to do in the classroom. For example, Rose is trying her best to show off her pantographs to Nishino, and Gabriella is trying her best to worship her. 


"No, this is all a woman's thing."


231 


"Eh ? " In response to Mr. Takeuchi's question, Kousaka's expression became tense.


I ran to the side of the cardboard box, next to the handsome man who crouched down. 


"Hey , would you like me to show you a little ?"


In normal times, Kousaka would have looked at the exposed skin of Mr. Takeuchi's 

But today, at this moment, he was in a straight line, not even looking aside. He had a serious look on his face. You start checking the package that just arrived with your hands. 

''Seriously?'' 

Eventually, it was a moan that came out of astonishment. "What's wrong?"

"Look at this, the store mixed up the order"

A specification was in the bottom of the cardboard to Kousaka.

There was an order for women's clothing listed there for the number of people. 

"Seriously?"


232


There was a problem with the size and design, so I asked Rose to review it with me. There was a problem with the size and design, so I asked Rose to look at it with me. I checked it carefully before ordering, so the shop was sure it was a mistake. 

When I was having a hard time, one of the senior staff members asked me to help. Women have a lot of problems when they dance in front of other people. So I asked them to help me decide what to do.

When Kouzaka learned that Rose had spoken to him, Takeuchi's gaze turned stern. However, it was only for a short period of time. When he remembered that the other man was a homosexual, he quickly regained his former serenity. No one else notices the change.

"This is a problem." Before they knew it, Rose was standing beside them.

With his hair in twin-tails and a towel around his neck, he looks quite at home in the club. Sweat was floating on her uptight skin, and she couldn't stop sprinkling a good scent around her. "At this, even Takeuchi-kun's heart pounded in his chest.


233


"It was a great pain to ask Rose-chan to check it"

"Can the event happen tomorrow ? I wonder if that is possible."

”Three people are wondering what happened with their women's costumes.

After hearing the exchange, Nishino and Gabriella met with Rose. 

"What's wrong?"

All of them were skirts, and everyone could see that they were for women. 

"I see, this was definitely a mistake." 

The Futumen was about to open his mouth to mumble as he looked at the details in Kousaka's hand. As if to interrupt this, Takeuchi-kun immediately continued. 

"Is it possible that Kousaka likes this kind of thing? "

But the joke that he had just told had a greater impact on Kousaka's mental health than he had ever imagined.

In response to the casual handsome man's question, what came back was a fierce assertion. 

"Wait a minute, Takeuchi-senpai! I'm not like that, you know? I'm more of a fan of the girly type."


234


"I don't want this kind of thing ! I love macho suits ! "

"Oh, really?" 

"Yeah." 

"Well, if you push it that hard, it's kinda bad, isn't it?" 

"I'm sorry for bringing it up so lightly. It was supposed to be a joke, but I guess you're sensitive about that, aren't you?"

"I'll be more careful about this topic next time."


By the way, the size of the costume sent is S , S , M , 2XL , 3XL and so on. S size is devoted to Rose and Gabriella,

Tomorrow, in the performance, we will be wearing skirts.

"I have a familiar store in my neighborhood, so I'm going there now ... "

"Hey, I have one suggestion." Somehow, blocking Kousaka's words, this time Rose opened her mouth.


235


When the conversations collide in this way, it is the upper and lower ranks in the campus caste that say things .

And the woman who just raised her voice was the person at the highest point in the school .

"What's wrong ? Rose-chan" According to Takeuchi-kun's judgment, the place is completely hers.


It was the same as Nishino's pressured by him earlier. 

"I don't know much about breakdancing, so let me remind you that the showcase at tomorrow's event is a competition to see how good the stage show is, isn't it?" 

"That's right." 

"I remember you said before that we should practice the rythm, but we don't have time to spare, so I'll just connect the movements according to the song."

" That's right. I'm sorry, but I'm planning to do it. "

"Then can't they at least give the costumes some thought? "

" ... What do you mean ? " " It's a waste to throw away the costumes you received, without using them."


236


And it seems to have arrived in a larger size, and if you can wear it, 

"I don't think it's a bad idea to make an impact with the costumes." 

".... ...

It was Rose who wanted the three boys to dress up as a woman. To be more specific, she is the one who wants Nishino to dress as a woman. To be more specific, she is the blonde Lolita who wants to fuck Nishino dressed as a woman in a cowboy suit. She was always trying to get his self-esteem away from him. 


"Maybe we can move on to a dance battle ? " 

"..."


Kouzaka's eyebrows twitched at the muttering from Rose.

He had previously said that he had given up on participating in the dance battle that awaits him after the showcase. However, he still feels that it is a shame. But he still feels that it was too close to call, and she saw an opportunity to take advantage of it.

"What do you think? Or is that too much to ask?"

Nishino raises his voice as soon as he can. 

It's Takeuchi-kun who interrupts this and yells at Rose.


237


"Good idea, Rose-chan. That's a nice idea."


The normal part of Futumen's life is colored with astonishment. It was an act that was in direct contradiction to his stated beliefs, such as dressing as a woman in front of one person. Leather jacket.

He is a cynical guy who likes to wear skirts and sunglasses, but he can't bring himself to wear a skirt.

However, the topic of conversation goes on regardless of his will. Takeuchi-kun said, as if to summarize everyone's opinions. It seems that the decision has already been made. Nishino was astonished.


238

 

Fortunately, Rose is going to catch up with him.


"Ah, and Nishino-kun, have you put the wig properly ? "

" ... ... "


In the evening of the same day, Nishino walked to Shinjuku. Recently, he has been seen as a reckless person by those around him, but this makes him able to reflect on the past. The other day, he stormed off to a break-dancing club without any preparation and exposed himself in a haphazard manner, which is still fresh in his mind.

So, this time, I went to prepare in advance to make sure I didn't fail.

I headed to one of the bars on the street, which is not much larger than his favorite one in Roppongi. It's not much larger than his favorite, which is located in Roppongi. There are several counter seats and modest box seats. A bartender stands at the end of the counter, and behind him are shelves lined with liquor bottles.


239


Although it was past 9:00 p.m., there were no customers in the shop. Considering the skyrocketing rents in this area, it seems unlikely that the business is viable. The reason that comes to mind is either the shop is about to pull out of the market or it is a rich man's hobby. 

"I'm sorry, I got a referral from Marquis" he says over the counter to the person who tends the bar. 

The other person was a white man who could be recognized at first glance as a man. It's not just a matter of time before you get to the point where you can get your hands on a new one. He had thick, feminine makeup and hair that fell to his shoulders.

However, in addition to her stocky, broad-shouldered physique, her nearly two-meter tall stature reminds us of her natural sexuality, no matter how elaborate her tastes may be. Her arms and legs are still muscular and her body is far from plump and feminine.

That's the stereotype that Japanese people think of when they hear the word "onee" on the street. The first thing to do is to get the manager to call me. 

"The Marquis sent me. You're the manager, right?" 

"Hey, you're Adam, right?" 

I'm just saying, that's the way you were always supposed to act, in front of a guy like me.


240


"Isn't it what we've been told? But I didn't expect to see such a pretty girl. You startled me. I'm starting to get my heart racing."  

"Did he say anything to you? A friend of mine is coming over." 

"You said you'd like to talk to him. I just wanna ask you a favor, let me know what you think. "

When I consulted with Marquis to introduce a good girl dressed as a woman,

Nishino was guided to this shop and charged . Even the person who introduced me does not think that he was begging to learn transvestite.

It is Marquis's own guess that he might have needed manpower as part of his work .


"What happened ? "

"What's your deal with him?" 

"Well..."


Despite the fact that they had been linked, Marquis had not explained the background of Nishino to his friend here. I suppose you'll have to do the rest yourself. The situation was such that Nishino had no choice but to do it himself.

In a word, it's like the relationship between a landlord and his tenant. 


241


The barman's mouth twitched as he heard Nishino's words. Adam seemed to understand the work of the Marquis. That was why he was surprised to learn that the boy standing in front of him was a part of it. This was not good, because Nishino was a philanderer.

The customer looking over the counter is, for all intents and purposes, an ordinary Asian high school student. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

"......."

After Nishino's reply, the barman hesitated to continue. There were a number of speculations in his mind about Nishino's existence. The most plausible of these was that he was an adolescent student trying to dress up and blow the whistle.

"It's not surprising."

"This is a liquor shop and you're not a teenager yet?" 

"Oh, by the way, I haven't ordered yet," Nishino replied shortly, and then, at one of the many counter seats in a straight line, Adam stood up. 


242


He settled down in front of me

And then, with a fierce look on his face, he said. "Give me a decade of Ardbeg, please."

It was the first time I had been to the place, so I was trying to look 50 per cent better than usual, hoping not to be taken for a fool. If Shimizu had been sitting next to him, he would have silently shifted one seat.

"....."

Adam was annoyed by this. "Didn't you listen to me?" He almost swallowed his complaint. 

Now he's a barman in front of a customer, and he is dealing with a child who has barely grown any hair.

"I'm sorry, but I can't serve alcohol to children" 

"I'll just have a mineral water then..."

"I'd like to appeal to you to just go home." 

But Nishino sat down and persisted like a stubborn fungus in a bathroom. This is the way it is. 


243


No amount of scrubbing was going to remove it. Adam was particularly annoyed by the lack of response. He was unable to continue. The silence was taken for granted by Nishino, who took over and continued. 

"I've got a favor to ask you." 

"What is it?" Adam's mouth twitched as he answered. But he didn't care.

"I want you to teach me how to dress like a woman. ..." 

Adam had a new option in mind. He was homosexual, and a shotacon, which means that he is excited by the young bodies and feminine faces found in Asian countries.

I loved yellow boys dressed as women. If the face is a little out of shape, but the young adder is attached from the neck down.


244


But as a man with a strong sense of humour, he was intrigued. 

"Can I ask you a few questions?" 

At Adam's request, Nishino explained what had brought him to the restaurant. He had joined a dance club at school. The next day he would be attending an event at the club. He had bought a costume for the event, but due to a misdelivery by the shop, he had only received a female costume. In the end, he had to go to the event dressed as a woman. It was only half a day ago. 

"Hmm. I'm sorry you've had to go through all this." 

Unaware that his own asshole is being targeted, Nishino continues his conversation. 

"The event is tomorrow, and we're working hard to make it happen."

Although Rose had given him the money he needed for this purpose, he had no idea where or how much he would need to buy. As a result, he went to the Marquis for advice only a short time ago.

"Yeah I think I can help you with that." 

"Really?"


245


Adam, on the other hand, decided that Nishino was just a regular guy. He suspected that the introduction from Marquis had been sent as a good riddance to the irritation he now felt at being involved. Then he thought that maybe he was from a very good family.

His imagination was running wild. 


"In return, I want you to do one thing for me later."

"Tell me about it, if I'm able to do it, I'll do it." 

"Hoho, Well then."


It was Nishino who sold his ass hole without knowing it. Adam, is good at playing with teenagers.

Not a single straight boy has escaped unscathed in the face of his formidable body. Most of them are filmed at the station in their entirety and are left to cry themselves to sleep. Adam has tasted dozens of boys by this method. 


"Can you help me get a wig?"

"Yes, of course. Come on in here. There's a room at the back."


246


At the bartender's suggestion, Nishino got up and walked out. At the other end of the bar, a flip-up top opens up to reveal a corridor leading to the back of the bar. It was probably a corridor leading to the back office.

Just as he was walking out, a voice suddenly echoed in the shop.

"Well, why is Nishino-senpai in such a place ? " In response to the familiar sound,

Futsumen looked back at the person who emitted the voice. Then, I found a familiar figure near the entrance of the store.


"Kousaka? Is that you?"


"Nishino-senpai..?" Seeing Nishino with Adam made the line of sight of  Kousaka shake. 


Nishino, stopped walking and responded casually as usual.

"It's strange to meet in a place like this. Did you go there?" 

"No, no, this place, uhh..."


Kousaka is speechless.


247


After that, Adam opened his mouth. 

"Ah, welcome  Ko-chan" 

" ... "

In response to Adam's greeting, Kousaka's body trembles.

He was clearly upset, even to the casual observer. 

"Do you know each other by any chance?" 

"Yeah, yeah, well..." 

"Hmm? That's an odd thing to say."

"......" 

"Well, I'm sorry but you'll have to wait in the shop for a bit. I've got an appointment with him, He wants to dress up as a woman." 

"It's very fortunate that you've come all this way to visit me, isn't it?"

"I was introduced to him by an acquaintance. He told me I could trust him."

"I've heard that you're a professional makeup artist."

"It is said that not a small number of people active in the media have been taken care of here." 

"Of course, I'm told, it's not gender specific."


248


As members of the same breakdance club, it is difficult to say why we wanted to dress as women. The motive was easy to understand. 

"Oh, that, Nishino-senpai ... " 

"Did you come to talk about tomorrow ? Then let's go together ... "

"Nishino-senpai, you should never go!" 

"...What's wrong?"

Kousaka screamed in a voice that echoed to every corner of the store.

He does not suppress his voice and continues to scream.

"Adam, that person is my senpai! I owe him for helping me when I was in trouble with my club activities"

"So please don't let that person get away with it! I'll do whatever you want in return!" 

This is the first time in the past few days that Nishino has witnessed Mukasaka's uncharacteristic behavior.

"Hey, hey, Ko-chan. Don't shout so loudly."

"Please! Please, please, please! Please!"

Ko-chan bends nicely at the waist and bows to the audience.


249


Even Futsumen had doubts about this. When he bowed his head deeply, there was a sense of fear and trepidation. He was a different person to the one we saw on campus through the break-dancing club.

Adam, on the other hand, looks annoyed. 

"What's wrong with you? What's wrong?"

His attitude is the same as when he was with Nishino. The tone of his voice was the same as when he was talking to Nishino, and it was in some way like an act. But the look in his eyes was strangely cold, like when Rose caught him staring at Shimizu.

"Adam, please!" 

After a while, Adam nodded reluctantly, The two men seemed to be on the same page. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah, just stop screaming, okay?"

"You know what happens if you don't, don't you?" 

"Yes."


250


Adam smiles at him. Mukasaka just nodded solemnly at this. This naturally brought Nishino's attention back to their relationship. The question and answer that the younger man gave was even more poignant than when he had been asked about his gayness at school. The fact that he was the one who had started the conversation made it difficult to tell him not to worry about it.

In addition, for the first time in my life, I am being treated as a senior by a younger colleague. So I was in the mood for a little meddling. I was in the mood to take care of them.

With the help of such a background, Nishino's mouth was moving naturally.

"What happened to you, Kousaka ? " 

Futsumen, who turned to Adam, asked with a tame mouth.

Even though he is older than me, he doesn't seem to be bothered. He puts his hands in his trousers pockets and talks to them in a casual manner. His face is held at a slight angle, and he is cynical to the full.

" ... " 

Thanks to the delivery , Adam was listed as a spear ball, and he was frustrated again.

There are wrinkles between the eyebrows from anger. It's a bad habit to ask him


251


He is a bean sprout who behaves in a very pretentious manner. He talks and acts in a superior manner, and it is impossible not to get angry with him.

And although Adam loved to fuck sprouts, he hated to be licked by them. To him, Asians, yellow-skinned boys, are nothing more than tools to satisfy his sexual appetite. 

"It's nothing, you know?" 

"You're a little acquaintance." 

"It seems that you were quite impatient for that ... "


When he is stared at, he makes a desperate attempt to tell this annoyingly unpredictable paisen why he is so strangely alive. 

"Let's go home, senpai!" 

He took Nishino's arm in panic and tried to leave the shop. But he didn't move. He had sensed something suspicious between the two men from their previous conversation. As if to confirm his suspicions, Kousaka pulled him by the arm and repeatedly appealed to him to go out of the shop.


252

 

As a reliable paisen, this was the perfect opportunity to show off his skills. He was determined to show off how cool he was to his kouhai.

"I think I know why Marquis introduced me to this place." 

"I think you're getting a little carried away..."

The eyes of Nishino, which are even thin, are especially narrowed. I've seen Rose do the same thing before and it was cool, so I tried to copy her. He thinks he's provoking him. But he's got a very Asian face.

And it looks as if he is squinting because he can't see anything in the distance. 

"What's the point? You should be grateful." 

"He may be a small man with a small heart, but he has a good mind for such details." 

"I don't know what friendships he has had in the past, but he will always be an important man."

"Are you trying to intimidate me?" 

"No It's just an advice." 

"I don't understand what you mean."


253


"Don't ever get involved with Kousaka. Do you understand?"

As usual, he is a man of few words. If it had been a big black man like Marquis, Adam might have nodded his head in agreement.  But the man in front of him was Asian.

He was a poor sprout of a man.

"You little shit, you think you're so high and mighty."

Adam's face twisted with rage, as if he had reached the end of his patience. His words changed from Japanese to English. At the same time, his right arm reached out and grabbed Nishino over the counter by the chest. His heels lifted off the floor in response. His well-muscled, log-like arms were as thick as an average man's thighs.

But Nishino was unfazed. 

"What's the matter? Do you want to fuck me that badly? What's wrong?"

"That... I'll show you..."


254


This caused an overwhelming feeling of frustration to flood Adam's heart. He was so angry that he couldn't stand it any longer. There was no one else in the restaurant but them and Kousaka.

The next thing I know, his left arm is moving. 

A big fist approaches the face of Futsumen. A screaming voice from Kousaka's mouth. 


"Se- senpai!"


Anyone who did not know what had happened would have imagined Nishino rolling on the floor with a broken nose in the next moment. In fact, Kousaka's mind was filled with the shameful image of his senpai with a bloody nose crying on the floor.

However, this Futsumen is worse than he thinks.

Nishino's right hand was raised in anticipation of his opponent's violence, stood perfectly still in front of it, barely touching the skin. To the untrained eye, it looked as if the handsome man had stopped his punch with one arm.


255


Actually, it's a little off, but Nishino's power doesn't matter.

If he had been struck from the day after tomorrow, he would have been kept stationary in the same way. He raised his arms as an excuse to those around him. It's not hard to see why.

It was nothing short of astonishing for the person who had been caught. 

"I'm not sure what's wrong with my arm." 

"Didn't you say you were going to fuck me until my dick wore out?"

Adam begins to struggle with a desperate look on his face. He grabbed his fist with his own hand and lightly encouraged him.


256


If he had said it in the classroom, he would look like a clown. 

"Nishino-kun is saying something strange!" 


He would have also been scolded by the chairman. 

"I'm telling you, Nishino-kun, that's not good!" 


But there is not a single person in this place who can interfere with his actions. It's a cynical attitude that allows him to dress up as he pleases. 

"You'll have to keep up your training. It's not a bad idea," he said. 

It seems that the man in front of him is a threat. Naturally, he released his grip on Nishino's chest. In response, Nishino also opened his right hand, which was resting on his fist. The mysterious power is released. A small distance opened up between them. 

"What the hell are you doing here? Who told you to do that?"

"I told you. I'm here to learn how to dress like a woman, courtesy of Marquis."

" ... " Adam's face is full of impatience.

It was in the middle of all this that it happened. The bell on the door of the shop rang. 


257


It seemed to be a customer. It was a group of several people, all stern men in black suits.

One of them pulls the door ahead of the others and, using himself as a doorstop, bows to the person standing in the middle of the group. The person bowed to, without any sign of hesitation, entered with aplomb. He was followed by the rest of the group. It was a scene reminiscent of a mafia boss with his underlings in tow. All eyes naturally turned to them. Adam's face turned pale as he said, 

"You haven't closed up yet, have you?" 

Adam's face grew pale, as if he had just seen the face of a visitor to his establishment.

It's more complicated than that. In the case of Kousaka, his face is pale.

"......"

As soon as we entered, the man who looked like a mafia boss did not say a word of greeting, but looked around the shop in silence. There was no one else in the bar. The barman and the boy in the school uniform face each other over the counter. A boy of the same age as the latter, who appears to have been there by chance. The barman and the boy in school uniform face each other over the counter. There was a strange, quiet pause.

After a while, he must have guessed the situation. 

"As usual, you are a man who does not disappoint."


258


A low, soothing voice echoed through the shop. The tone of the voice, calm and dignified, was unmistakable, and the effect on those who heard it was unmistakable. The effect is even more pronounced when the man is a huge black man, almost two metres tall. The newcomer to the bar is no stranger. It was Marquis, the man who had introduced Nishino to the place.

"It's not a big deal," he said. 

He puts his hands in the pockets of his school uniform and looks over the counter at Adam.

He takes a half step back from the position in which he was facing the He then turns to face the doorway of the shop in a half-reclined position. This is what Nishino considers to be a cool angle.

"It's been a long time since I've spoken to you outside the shop. Marquis" 

"Yes, it's been almost two years."

As they exchange words, the attention of Adam, Mukasaka and the suits that Marquis has brought with him is drawn to them. The question on everyone's mind was, 

"What do you think?"

"Why is this kid talking to me in a casual manner?" 

"But you've come here for a drink, and you've come with a lot of ostentation."

Futsumen's gaze flickered. There are the suits surrounding Marquis.


259


"It's also your fault ..."

"I'm not impressed that you blame others for your cowardice."

"You must be as confident in your skills as you are."

"It's okay to call it timid, but I don't want you to think that timidity is stupid. " 


From the other side of the room, it seemed as if Nishino was goading Marquis. Those present were not happy. For all intents and purposes, it was the latter who seemed to be in trouble when he lost his temper.

The former is the one who is likely to die if he gets mad.

The conversation continues between the two. " By the way, have you got what you need ? "

"Unfortunately, not yet. I'm afraid we're having a bit of trouble negotiating." 

Marquis's gaze turned to Adam, who opened his mouth as if to say something. 

"Oh, come on, Marquis. What the hell is this kid?"


260


"I was worried about you, so I thought I'd come and see you."

" I'm sorry, but you'll have to look after him. If you need money, I'll get it. And here's a word of advice: I think you've been playing a little too hard to get."

 "I don't know what you've been up to, but the guys above are watching. "

" ... " 

"By the way, what you were glaring at was our main pillar."

" Nah ... oh, that's ... " A word from Marquis. In response, Adam's shoulders trembled.


There may be some understanding in that area. The face turns pale as soon as possible.


"And you need to transvestite this boy,"

"Make a transvestite ? ... What are you talking about it ? "


261


In response, the would-be cross-dresser says matter-of-factly. 

"I told you, didn't I? I told you to introduce me to someone who is good at cross-dressing." 

"You were going to dress up as a woman?" 

"There's a breakdance event tomorrow. Tomorrow there will be a breakdance event in which you and the other members of the club will be dressed as women." 

"We have prepared the costumes, but each of us will have to provide our own wigs and make-up." 

"We will also have to learn practical cross-dressing techniques during this evening."

Marquis did not expect that Nishino himself was planning to dress as a woman.

In addition to Nishino, Kousaka was invited to attend Adam's cross-dressing course.

The place remains the same. The bar is still open, but the signboard is closed. The students are two high school boys who will be making their cross-dressing debut tomorrow. Two high school boys are preparing for their cross-dressing debut tomorrow.

They didn't want to see me do it, but I had to go along with them until the end because of the situation. But they had to stay with us until the end.


262


The cronies who had seen Nishino were initially puzzled by his appearance. But when they saw how polite Marquis was to them, they understood what was going on. This was also the case with Adam, by the way. The fact that he understands the background of the Futsumen has made him a lot more quiet. And as for his make-up skills, well, they were outstanding.

We are not in the business of taking care of other people's faces. His clients are all famous. Although Adam's sexuality is not his strong suit, he is an expert in the use of make-up. In the blink of an eye, his face is transformed from a man's to a woman's.

After an hour or so in front of the mirror, he was ready. The two had been working together at the same pace, from the application of the make-up base to the wearing of the wigs and the handling of the costumes. Now that the whole process is complete, the two boys are sitting at the counter in their women's costumes. Their appearances are very much in contrast to each other.


263


At first glance, he did not look like a man. His small shoulders and small stature made him appear to be a woman to everyone present. He wore a wig, dark hair and glasses.

He has the body of a literary girl who would look good in a library. The clothes he wears are also in keeping with this look. On the top he wears a white shirt and a pale cream shirt.

A grey jumper. Underneath is a long grey flared skirt. On her feet he wears a pair of lovely red leather shoes.

"That's quite a feat, Mukasaka."

"Sir? They'll never know you're a man."

"I'd be tempted to take you to a hotel."

"....."

 

264


Nishino also praises it here and there.

The fact that the joke was somewhat unpleasant was due to his facial deviation. If Takeuchi had said the same thing, it is not hard to imagine that Kousaka himself would have been hardening his loins. On the other hand, Nishino's appearance is, to put it bluntly, gyaru. 

He picked at the ends of his wig with his fingertips. The reason for all of this is that the makeup has been applied like an oil painting. It could be a slick foundation, a shimmering lamé eye shadow, a tightly drawn eyeliner, or a pair of artificial eyebrows lifted to create a deep cleavage. He wears a light brown wig with vertical curls and a black miniskirt that exposes her thighs.

The best part is the off-the-shoulder cut. The most striking feature is the off-the-shoulder cut, which exposes the skin right up to the shoulders, and the padding around the chest, which pushes the fabric up.


265


The Futsumen with the stern face has disappeared and there is a stunning gal. If you were to ask me whether I was a man or a woman, I would say that I was a woman. 

You can't say that she's as pretty as Kousaka, but because of her youthfulness, or perhaps because her light-weight image precedes her, anyone would think that she would have no shortage of men.

However, this is far from the way she envisages herself dressing as a woman. 

"You can't help it. What's that got to do with heavy make-up?" 

"A typical Asian face like yours can only be disguised with heavy makeup. If you want to regret it, get a face-lift or something and become as pretty as Kou-chan. As long as you have narrow eyes and a flat face, you don't have many options. "

266


" .... ... "

It was Nishino who was quickly denied his own face.




267


And when it comes to evaluating the results of cross-dressing, it's hard to know what kind of feelings you should have towards your partner. He's a virgin who doesn't really want to succeed as a woman.

But even so, the mirror showed that she had done well in the task of cross-dressing. Of course I didn't cut corners. 

"Do you see yourself as a man now?" 

"No, I think he has a great technique."

 "Right?" Adam smiled and looked somewhat pleased with himself. 

He was happy that his work had been recognised. 

"I'm glad to hear you're complimenting me like that." 

"I'm glad you like it." 

"You're not really going to go out in that outfit, are you?" 

"You're really going to go out like that?"


268


Thanks to the overwhelming skills that Adam is proud of, you can't say he's not cute.

There is a Japanese style beauty. That is, Asian gals.

She's the kind of girl you'd find standing around Shibuya, buried under a sea of other girls, never really standing out. Looking at Nishino, Marquis had an indescribable expression on his face.


269


Translated by Mankeke

Comments

Post a Comment